Сlose observers of Alessandro Michele’s entourage of collaborators and muses will remember Jayde Fish, the San Francisco–based artist discovered by the designer on Instagram and later tapped to supply gorgeous, whimsical illustrations for the Spring 2017 collection. Early this month, Fish made yet another visual splash, this time in New York’s Soho neighborhood, with an enormous black-and-white mural (on view until March 31) commissioned by the Italian house.
From retro to boho, there’s a million different looks you can create with a scarf. It can be hard to figure out a good wrap on your own, but an easy step-by-step guide can make all the difference:
- Fold a large scarf in half to create a triangle.
- Place the largest straight end over your forehead.
- Wrap the ends towards the back of your head and tie them.
- Bring the loose ends back toward the front of your head.
- Tuck the remaining loose ends back into the scarf.
- Take the remaining loose ends and twist them tightly.
- Bring the twisted ends to the back of your head.
Head wraps have really grown in style variety and popularity. There are scarves of countless colors and prints that can be found in. I love how timeless they look, especially in the colder months! It is all about expressing yourself to the world.